What Our Parents and Visitors say
- I would highly recommend Mountjoy School to another parent.
- Mountjoy has made a huge difference in our lives…much happier child= much happier home and family life.
- My child has achieved so much more here than I could have hoped for. All the staff are wonderful and have such patience. A lovely friendly environment too
- My child is unable to give me feedback but he is always excited when he gets to school and happy when he comes home.
- When my child was hurt by another child the incident was handled well and I was happy with the feedback and the actions taken.
- Amazing school can’t thank them enough for what they have done for my son
- Great Afternoon, very fun for the children and very interactive,Fantastic and fun activities.
- Good to see what happens in class, fantastic afternoon and wonderful ‘Bucket Time’ Great Fun.
- Wonderful afternoon, it was wonderful to see how comfortable our son was as part of a group and for giving us ideas for things we can do at home
- Wow I am so impressed with all the staff and how they interact with the children – very happy smiley children
- Always excited to come. Thank you.
- Lovely afternoon, the teachers have so much patience and are so engaging with the children.
- It was so nice to see my child in his classroom where he spends so much time. Thank you
- My son loves all he does
- They get my child
- My child’s needs are met and understood by experienced, confident staff
- My son is safe, healthy and happy – I never thought this could be.
- Especially loves out and about
- My child has improved greatly since going into a adapted curriculum
- The school does so much for it pupils in and out of school
- Wants the best for the pupils
- They all want the pupils to be the best they can be and reach their full potential.
- My child is appropriately challenged I see him progress and grow in confidence, You have made him more independent – and hope to get a job He is happy and will be happy as he grows up.
- I want my child to learn skills to live happily and comfortably
- Lots of feedback, advice and help that go above and beyond
- My child is in great form at the moment. Very responsive. Happy boy. Obviously loves school. Thank you all.
- My son told us about yesterday’s work and said “I enjoyed doing that”. It was so good to hear him express an opinion without being asked! (A small thing, but I noticed the difference).
- Thanks for the invite to Great Arts. Amazing the great work they have done.
- My child seems to be very happy at school.
- School are always there to talk about the future and help in any way they can
- (Comment after a child’s first day at Mountjoy.) Sounds like he had a fab day he came home and gave me massive cuddles, bless him, thank you :)
Thank you Mountjoy for giving my daughter one of the Project Linus blankets my lil girl loves hers (I really love it) THANK you so much, what a fantastic thing to do x
Thank you so much for bringing your handbell ringers to our Christmas Fair on Friday. It was really lovely to hear the beautiful sounds your bells make.
We all hope you enjoyed ringing them as much as we enjoyed listening! See you again next year?